For those who like to adventure, you know how important setting the mood with music can be. Without good music, why are you even out there in the world? Make memories with your favorite tunes playing in the background! This has now been made a lot easier with the brand Ultimate Ears. They heard what everyone had to say about portable speakers and set out to make a better product. What they created is a speaker that is truly portable and easy to use. It straps right onto your hand, backpack, handlebars, or even your cooler! You’ll be ready to adventure to some of the best music there is just by connecting your phone to it via Bluetooth. At just $65, this speaker is extremely affordable for anyone who wants a portable speaker that will still perform. They are a newer brand, but they do not disappoint with this speaker at all. Keep reading for some of the reasons this speaker should be on your wish list.
Besides being sleek, modern, and cool, this speaker has a lot of features that makes it superior to other models out there. Check out some of the features below:
• Audio: Maximum Sound Level: 85dBA. Frequency Range: 108Hz – 20kHz. Drivers: One 2″ driver and Two ” tweeters.
• Waterproof: IPX7 rated: UE ROLL can be immersed in liquid up to 1m for up to 30 minutes.
• Compatibility: For Audio Playback – Smartphones, tablets and other devices that support Bluetooth wireless audio profile [Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)] or 3.5 mm audio output.
• Wireless Capabilities: Pair up to 8 Bluetooth enabled devices – Connect up to two source devices at the same time. Wirelessly play (stream) to 2 UE ROLLs from one source. Mobile range of play is up to 20m or (65ft).
• Power: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery for up to 9 hours of battery life between Micro USB charges. Actual battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions. Charge time: 5.5 hours
This speaker makes it easy to love your music again. With it strapped to your hand, you never have to worry about it. The sound quality is really good considering how small it is. There is even a little bit of bass on this speaker that makes the sound richer and more real. It can strap onto almost anything, which is nice. Also, it’s really nice that it is waterproof. You don’t have to worry about it getting wet, which is important if you love to go out on adventures!
The con that most people mentioned was the endurance and charging time. While it does last for 9 hours, it has to be charged for 5.5 hours, which is an extremely long time.
This speaker is the perfect companion for camping, hiking, dance parties, or even just sitting around at home. It’s easy to strap onto something, and the quality of sound is impressive for its size. It’s also very affordable.